- These Conditions apply to all users and guests of Auberge BonBeauJoli, 5 Chemin des Granges, 85160 Saint-Jean-de-Monts, France.
- By entering into a booking agreement you indicate that you agree with these Terms and Conditions.
- A copy of these Terms will be provided to users upon request. It is also possible to print this out via the website www.bonbeaujoli.eu.
- Users must identify themselves.
- The manager is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users in and around the auberge, garden, yard, meadow and parking lot. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
- All risks related to a stay in or around Auberge BonBeauJoli are for the account of the users.
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported immediately by the users and reimbursed to the owner.
- Users must follow instructions from the administrator.
- In the event of violation of these Terms and Conditions and inappropriate behavior, the administrator can deny and / or refuse users access to Auberge BonBeauJoli with immediate effect, without further notice and giving reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- Users of Auberge BonBeauJoli must adhere to the House Rules below
2. Reservation confirmation and
- You can make a reservation at Auberge BonBeauJoli orally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail.
- No additional costs will be charged for directly booking a stay.
- After receiving your reservation request, we will check the availability for the requested stay and Auberge BonBeauJoli will send you a confirmation by email with invoice.
- We require a deposit of 50% of the invoice. As soon as this deposit is in our account, the booking is final.
- The accommodation costs must be paid for at least 50% by bank transfer within two weeks of the date of the invoice. The remainder of the accommodation costs must be paid in cash or by check upon arrival.
- Other costs, such as drinks, must be paid in cash or by check before departure.
- In the unlikely event that you are unable to fulfill the booking agreement entered into, you must notify us as soon as possible by e-mail or telephone so that we can still offer the vacated room or gîte to third parties.
- If canceled within 14 days before arrival date, 50% of the accommodation costs will be charged.
- No refund will be made in the event of early departure.
- The Auberge accepts no liability for injury to guests or damage to their property incurred in or around the property, nor for theft or loss of property.
- No refund will be made in the event of a malfunction or failure of utilities or in emergencies.
- On the day of arrival you can use your room or the gîte after 3 pm. It is only possible to deviate from this in consultation.
- On arrival you must first report to the owner.
- The breakfast buffet is available from 08:00 to 10:00.
- From 11 a.m., users offer the manager the opportunity to clean the bedroom, bathroom and / or lounge.
- Use of telephone, radio or music equipment should not be a nuisance to others.
- Noise pollution should be avoided between 23:00 and 08:00.
- No changes and / or additions may be made to the interior and / or furniture (without permission from the manager).
- Users of the gîte kitchen, bathrooms and toilets take into account the use of sink, cleaning agents and sanitary products, that Auberge BonBeauJoli is connected to a septic tank *.
- In the event of a power outage, the Hirondelle room users allow the administrator to access the main power switch to resolve the issue.
- Smoking, burning incense or candles and open fire in the rooms, gite and rooms of the auberge is life-threatening and therefore not allowed.
- In case of fire, leave the building immediately and notify the manager.
- Immediately report the presence of suspicious persons to the administrator.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight without permission from the manager and without additional payment.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Intoxicated users are not accepted in the common areas of the auberge.
- On the day of departure, your room or gite must be vacated by 11 am. It is only possible to deviate from this in consultation.
- Your room or gite must be kept clean and tidy and vacated as found on arrival.
* So do not flush greases, oils, sanitary towels, tampons, cleaning wipes, toilet rolls, wet wipes, chlorine or solvents.